Re: Stock class reclassings

To: "Mike Lamfalusi" <lamfalus@excite.com>, <Popsracr@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Stock class reclassings
From: "Ron Bauer" <ronbauer@aa.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 09:38:23 -0700
I talked with Mark at Nationals last year, and he likes his cars to be set
up in an interesting way.  True, his car was different from a lot of the
other Neons in setup, but he's of the opinion that most people would slow
down if they drove his setup (ie: they might spin....) because he likes the
rear of the car so loose.  Basically, from what he said, when others have
driven his car, they got out of it and couldn't believe it could be driven
competitively with the setup he uses.

Ron Bauer