Re: WS6/SS

To: <>
Subject: Re: WS6/SS
Date: Sat Jul 08 19:46:18 2000
The 17's vs 16's debate has went on for years, sure you have a little more
tread width, but you lose sidewall, which the F-body's need to put down the
power.  The WS-6 deffinately does not sit a .25" inch lower, it uses the same
1LE springs that your '98 1LE has in it!  The airbox is a joke.  However I am
not trying to put F-Body VS. F-Body, what I was trying to bring up is look at
the Mustang GT VS Cobra!!  Leagues apart, yet in the same class!  Either move
the Cobra's, or put the SS & WS-6 back in!
        Dave Schotz

In a message dated Fri, 7 Jul 2000 10:46:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Alek