Re: Trailer Queens

To: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop@ricochet.net>, "Isley, Jason C." <JIsley@cell1.com>
Subject: Re: Trailer Queens
From: "Bruce Wentzel" <greendotracing@netzero.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 22:49:54 -0400
Did he drive the old blue Stingray to Salina, was it eons ago?

Bruce Wentzel Green Dot Racing, Inc. Road Race & Solo II rentals
BSP 71 Corvette LS6 - the original Greendot; ITA and ITS RX-7's
Speedbleeders, $5.20, Super Siphon $8.95, credit cards now
accepted at
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=greendotracing%40netzero.net