Re: Whatza DTN?

To: "Paul Cezanne" <oblique@alum.mit.edu>, "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Whatza DTN?
From: "David Hawkins" <otgrouch@twosrus.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 14:15:13 -0500
>How do I nominate someone?  Feel free to nominate someone on Team.Net,
>extolling their virtues and lack of bad habits.  That gets the discussions
>going.  But if you want it to count (and I'm going to have to be a real
>stickler here, sorry, I just get too much email.)  Nominations must be made
>via email to XX@XXXXX.XXX (that's me) and NOT cc'd to Team.Net.
>This way they'll get filtered into my right mailbox.  You should then copy
>the text of you nomination and send it off to Team.Net so that everyone can
>discuss the nominee in excrutiating detail.  (I'd hold off on voting
>until JD is online
>again or he appoints a helper

If you want to send nominations to drivertonationals@yahoo.com this is the
account I set up for PayPal.  It will only be used for DTN, and I'll turn it
over
to JD once he's back online.  Until then, I'll do my best to keep everyone
up
to date.

As for checks, that's going to have to wait until JD gets back
online....I'll be
happy to take checks next year if I'm lucky enough to be DTN this year.  :)

David Hawkins
86 Mr2 CSP in pieces