RE: Police The issue

To: "'Linnhoff, Eric'" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>, <BRUBEL51@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Police The issue
From: "Richard Atkins" <buzz@indiana.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 14:07:06 -0500
Its the law in Indiana, move over or slow down for any emergency vehicle.
Slow down not defined.
Truth of the matter is when this law went into effect I had concerns about
moving over into traffic but in fact this has not been a problem for me.
Moving over for anybody on the shoulder to fix a flat or whatever is just
common sense, too bad we need a law for that.