Re: Not all OEM wheels suck

To: "Kevin Stevens" <kevin_stevens@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Not all OEM wheels suck
From: "Ron Bauer" <ronbauer@aa.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 14:21:07 -0700
Thanks Rex, we have enough wheels for now, but I'm sure those will be
snapped up quick at that price.

As I'm sure you're aware, we've had the car since October, and though things
are getting easier to find, it's due in part to what we've already done and
a few others have done.  When we started looking for wheels in February,
there weren't enough cars on the road to have even been wrecked yet.

At this point, the S2000 hasn't been out long enough to easily have used
wheels for sale.  As has been pointed out, it is possible to get aftermarket
wheels for the car, but they are typically 17s instead of the stock 16s.  We
probably would have thought seriously about getting Fikses if they made them
in 16s, but they don't......

Ron