Re: Neon Prep Level

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Neon Prep Level
From: "Daniel Bettis" <140mhz24@isoc.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 20:59:02 -0400
Well he drove it to the Lime Rock Neon Challenge from what I could tell.
After the races it had street tires on it and was all packed up like it was
ready to be driven off.  No sign of a trailer but there was another Neon
with him it appeared.  I think its good to drive your race car it gets you
in the grove with your car.

Dan Bettis
140MHZ24@isoc.net
Predator Motorsport   http://www.predatormotorsport.com