Re: Neon Prep Level

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Neon Prep Level
From: SCCARcr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 21:08:07 EDT
Agreed!  I received my setup specs from Mark and I am somewhat successful in
my car.  I'm not Mark but I do OK.  Plus, Phil is correct.  Give Mark a car,
any Neon probably, and he'd still kick all of our butts!  Hands down.

One nice thing about Mark is that he is very successful with his car and his
driving but is not afraid to share setup info and driving tips.  He actually
has enough security in his driving that no matter what he tells others, he
will still be able to beat us.  HA!

Brad Pyatt
98 Neon ACR
Rockwall, TX