Physics of Racing Part 15, etc.

To: nwautox@wwscc.org, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Physics of Racing Part 15, etc.
From: "Brian Beckman" <brianbec6@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 02:21:33 PDT
i've solved SOME of my formatting problems, enough to write another new
article, anyway.

part 15, in ".djvu" format and in ".doc" format (MS Word) is available,
zipped, at

http://www.geocities.com/brianbec6/phors015.zip

you will have to go to http://www.lizardtech.com to get the FREE DjVu
viewer.  I would have posted the djvu file directly, but geocities is
"Helping" me by denying my upload of that file because it doesn't "know" the
format.  I just *love* helpful software <NOT>.

my current plan is to write future articles in MS Word rather than in TeX,
but to distribute them in DjVu format, which is platform-independent.

i've also reformatted and zipped part 14, including its source .tex file, at

http://www.geocities.com/brianbec6/phors014.zip

I herebey grant a perpetual, transferrable, royalty-free license to anyone
anywhere to use, print, distribute, copy, format, post, host,  convert, and
link-to-and-from any of my "Physics of Racing" articles so long as the
content and attribution of the articles are not changed, so long as you do
not charge money or other remuneration for them, and so long as you do not
restrict the rights of others to use, print, distribute, copy, format, post,
host, convert, and link-to-and-from the articles.