Re: Police The issue

To: <Mdmotorsprt@aol.com>, <jemitchell@compuserve.com>, <BRUBEL51@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Police The issue
From: "Mike Healy" <mapman1138@interaccess.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 06:32:11 -0500
I normally only provide white noise posts, and this is no exception, but
along these lines I saw a little bit of the future yesterday while tending
to my little patch of suburbia: Two teens pedaling slowly along  on bikes,
down the middle of the street, the second one with a vacant look on his face
as he yammered into a cellphone. In a few years he'll probably be doing the
same thing behind the wheel of an SUV, given the area that I live in. Why
have we been short-circuiting Darwin for so many years?

Mike Healy
local autocrossing nobody