Re: Hoosier Tire Splits

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hoosier Tire Splits
From: Jeff Lloyd <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: 11 Jul 2000 12:29:22 -0700
you bought discounted tires.. ya paid your money ya takes your chances, would
you prefer them be like Kumho and pretend like there is no problem???

at least hoosier addressed the problem and fixed them for 2000, but as far as
the discounted tires go they were cheap because they split, heck every one of
my left rear tires has split this year.. I move it to the right rear and no
problem..  or left front.. as long as the torque is not pulling against the
slice your fine..

hoosier did not hide this from their customers, if you paid full price for the
'99 A3so3 (like I did last year) you would have recieved a refund/tire (pro
rated I beleive)..  but for the discounted sets no deal.. that is why they were
30% off

Jeff Lloyd

PS. before you spouted off did you try and call Jeff Speer at Hoosier he is an
awesome guy to deal with and allways has done anything in his power to make me
happy
actually I don't think they know how to be dishonest in Indiana...

I am considering filing for a class action Lawsuit against Hoosier for