Re: Hoosier Tire Splits

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hoosier Tire Splits
From: Bradley Lamont <lamont@mailhost.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 14:56:53 -0500
At 01:52 PM 7/11/00, alex cilli said:
>I am considering filing for a class action Lawsuit against Hoosier for
>Knowingly selling tires that may come apart, using the umbrella of NO
>WARRANTY.

Dude -

WTF??!!!

You had one tire go bad on you?  Have you talked to Hoosier about it?  Have
you pursued all avenues before you consider a lawsuit?

>$160 down the drain!

That would be small claims court, not a class-action lawsuit!

>I'll keep you posted!

Please don't.  I don't want you wasting my time or anyone else's on a
thoughtless, baseless, stupid lawsuit.

Lawsuits are the absolute last recourse after every other action has been
tried, not a get rich quick scheme.  They are there to force a company to
accept blame for a problem they choose to ignore.  Is Hoosier really
ignoring you that badly?

Brad "who dislikes lawyers and hates frivolous lawsuits"
Bradley Lamont
email: lamont@mailhost.org
http://www.mailhost.org/~lamont