Hoosier Tire Splits

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Hoosier Tire Splits
From: "alex cilli" <alexcilli@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 11:52:33 PDT
I am considering filing for a class action Lawsuit against Hoosier for
Knowingly selling tires that may come apart, using the umbrella of NO
WARRANTY.
If you have had tires split on you, I would like to hear from you.
My tire split after the first autocross, they said(HOOSIER) not to worry,
it was a manufacturing defect but will get no worse. Mine got worse and
started peeling back. Now corded rubber is visible, and tire is no good.
$160 down the drain!
I've notified the Better Business Bureau, who said they would look into
this, but legal action may be neccessary.
If you are interested in being part of this action email me.
I'll keep you posted!