Re: Real TV autocross accident clip

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Real TV autocross accident clip
From: Craig Blome <cblome@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 21:16:38 -0700 (PDT)
> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 18:01:30 -0700
> From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
>
> Two things really seem notable about this clip. One is the course
> design. The second is the proximity of spectators.

Was it a spectator, or course worker?  In either case, much too close
to the course.  There are quite a few safety violations evident, not
LEAST of which is a course worker sitting down.  No excuse for that.

at any rate, I hope the spectator was not badly hurt.  I really do not
think having this plastered all over the net is going to do our sport
one bit of good.  Is there anything we can do to get it taken down?
Maybe Denver's legal people can complain to the network?

Craig Blome

=====

http://mail.yahoo.com/