Re: Appearances

To: pfoster@gdi.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Appearances
From: MBD96@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 12:56:56 EDT
In a message dated 7/12/00 10:42:25 AM Central Daylight Time, pfoster@gdi.net
writes:

<< I have an idea. Let's eliminate CM because they look like BM cars.

Well, I've always wanted to run with a 2 liter engine ...  But, of course I
wanted it in the back of my FF, and I wanted it to somehow stay in CM with
that engine too.  I guess I'm not too sure I like this idea as it has been
proposed.  So I guess I'd be against it if this is the only way I can get
'the Big Block option' most of the other cars like mine originally came with.

Why don't you Stock guys just keep us Mod guys out of your little
'discussions', OK?  I mean, it's the biggest reason why most of us with stock
experience left that screwed up category in the first place.

Can I go back to a peaceful sleep now without having to worry about any more
of this kind of talk hitting the list?????

Thank You!  :-)

Bruce (my Crossle has seen enough changes to last me for a very long while
and I don't think I'm ready for that one yet) Dickey