Re: [VN] NCCC classifies the Z06

To: <VETTES@asu.edu>
Subject: Re: [VN] NCCC classifies the Z06
From: "Bruce Wentzel" <greendotracing@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 08:54:33 -0400
I've subsequently been told that this was bad information.
Maybe it was just a thing about if a Z06 showed up at convention,
or if one showed up before the car could be officially classed, I
dunno, but the original report was FALSE.

Sorry for the alarm.

Bruce Wentzel Green Dot Racing, Inc. Road Race & Solo II rentals
BSP 71 Corvette LS6 - the original Greendot; ITA and ITS RX-7's
Speedbleeders, $5.20, Super Siphon $8.95, credit cards now
accepted at
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=greendotracing%40netzero.net