Re: Hoosier Tire Splits + rim protectors?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hoosier Tire Splits + rim protectors?
From: David K Yeung <dkyeung@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 07:49:15 -0500
Daewoo actually makes some pretty fancy firearms, I'm sure you're already
aware of.  Though they haven't proven to produce reliable cars yet, it's
just a matter of time before their reverse engineering practices produce
reliable, complex products.
Dunno if Daewoo makes bikes but there are no shortages of Korean origin
bicycle parts. Maybe all their bikes are all on Kuhmos without tread
splits?

*obligatory a-x content* - anyone ever remember seeing a Hyundai Excel
run an a-x? I recall an aritcle in Sportscar about a spec Yugo series
around the time of the cheap import invasion, but never saw much of
Hyundais.  I recall that first model had trouble achieveing 40k miles.

Dave Yeung
Houston Region

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.