Re: More Fiero

To: Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com
Subject: Re: More Fiero
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 16:17:45 -0700
        I certainly meant a well-founded request. It sort of sounded like you
meant "if enough folks asked for it, it would happen." The benefit to
the club aspect can be a stretch for a definition. The club as a whole?
More entries? Better competition? Or a mood swing? Sorry, those things
do happen in some circles.
--Pat Kelly