Re: DTN- SCCA CEO

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: DTN- SCCA CEO
From: "Kent Rafferty" <gs96@sgi.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 10:00:33 -0400
Is it too much to ask that the CEO of Baskin & Robbins likes
ice cream? Or the CEO of Wendy's isn't a vegetarian? Or the
CEO of a Sports Car Club has driven a stick once or twice in the
last couple of decades?

I wish Mr. Johnson the best of luck anyway. Maybe we ought to
include a trip to Skip Barber in his compensation package.

Kent Rafferty