RE: DTN- SCCA CEO

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: DTN- SCCA CEO
From: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 11:14:35 -0400
Larry Steckel writes:

<<<The C.E.O. of the "SPORTS CAR" Club of America can't remember how
to drive a
standard transmission? Next you'll try to tell me that Henry Ford III
didn't
have a drivers license.>>>

I guess the question didn't come up during the interview.

Mike B responds (in part):

<<<What we are talking about here is the well being of SCCA as a
whole.>>>

Actually, no. He is only responsible for the amateur side. Enterprises
and Pro Racing are not his responsibilities. So we are paying someone
as much as we paid Nick Craw to run the whole shooting match to only
run amateur sports. It really doesn't make much sense to me but my
vote was for Dennis Dean, who I believe does know how to operate a
manual transmission car.

Paul Foster