RE: Greenbriers

To: "David Hawkins" <otgrouch@twosrus.com>,
Subject: RE: Greenbriers
From: "Bruce Haden" <Bhaden@ucsd.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 10:52:09 -0700
Watch who you insult buddy; I got my start in autocrossing
in a Corvair!!!!Albiet a 67 Monza, not one of the "early" cars.
The early ones and the Greengrier series are like a number of
other cars out there; how "good" they look is not only
in the eye of the beholder but is also very dependent on
things like paint scheme, option level, and detailing. One
of my several Corvairs was a 62 wagon with a Z-28 engine
where the back seat had been. Talk about sick! Still not
sure what prompted me to buy it.