Re: Helmet Painting

To: Hottvr@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Helmet Painting
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 13:25:45 EDT
"Mike the Boltmaker" writes:

<<  The people who borrow them for the event steal them?????  That
sucks!!!!!!!
 Maybe you guys should get a drivers license number when they get the helmet.
 If the helmets were numbered and you recorded a drivers license number of
 the person borrowing it and the number of the helmet borrowed. Then????????

We used to have them inside the timing trailer, and you had to give up your
license for a helmet.  Don't think we lost a one.  The motorhome has caused
us to put them outside.  You still have to give up a license...  if we catch
you taking a helmet!   In addition to making them less desirable, we need to
work on enforcement of the driver's license exchange.

CHD