RE: Helmet Painting

To: Smokerbros@aol.com
Subject: RE: Helmet Painting
From: "Kearney, Thomas" <Thomas.Kearney@usa.xerox.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 11:50:04 -0400
Charlie,

         I can't help you with the painting question but I do have some info
to pass along.  I recently attended an out of region event hosted by the
Mohawk-Hudson Region (Albany, NY area).  They provide loaner helmets that
are BLAZE ORANGE!  Yes, "cone" colored.  Believe me, they stood out, and
would prove very hard to walk away with (and use in public....imagine the
embarrassment!!).  I didn't catch the brand but they were open-faced, no
visor.  If you'd like I can try and find out where they got them.

Tom Kearney
Finger Lakes Solo2 Chair