Re: Classing Issues

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Classing Issues
From: "George Ryan" <quad4fiero@webzone.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 18:28:48 -0500
It is very obvious to me that the posts I have made have not been
read, (maybe scanned over, but not read).I have neither insinuated,
nor said that the current method is tainted by politics, money, or other
less than reputable practices. Nor in any of my letters was ill-doing by
the current leadership even mentioned. The only names used were of
two superb drivers that were brought up by others in responses.

Accused of saying or insinuating same, yes - by those that have not read
much except what they want to read!!

 I DID say the system being used is antiquated, and like a large wheel.
And like a large rusty wheel, it is almost impossible to get it to move from
it's position - and once in motion difficult to keep it moving.

Reading and understanding what you have read is just a tiney bit
different than react and attack!! If anybody does take the time to do
anything but punch their keyboard, they will see what I propose WILL
be "packed". And it won't be hidden as deeply as the current re-class
for stock is (especially for those not on this list that don't have a clue
what is headed their way).

So, continue in your bigoted, attacking ways. Or better yet, flame and
- why not threaten, also?? But somewhere in there, have somebody
read to you what has already been written (as your comprehensive skills
must be suffering). Maybe they could tell you what the text means, also -
the entire letter, the entire concept, not just one or two phrases carefully
chosen to try to discredit the author.