Re: Smaller front bar for an SE-R?

To: "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Smaller front bar for an SE-R?
From: "Brian Berryhill" <brianberryhill@usa.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 18:19:30 -0500
I'm thinking the same thing for my Probe GT.  I don't have a limited slip,
so front wheel traction coming off tight corners is problematic since the
25mm stock sway bar wants to pull the inside wheel off the ground.

I'm using a 22mm rear bar (stock is 12mm) with Intrax springs, Tokicos on
3f, 5r; so my handling balance is where I like it.  I just wonder what
putting the smaller front sway bar from the 626 would do.. I might have to
adjust the Tokicos to 4 or 5 on the front so it doesn't oversteer like
crazy.

I just wonder how a smaller bar and stiffer damping would treat things.  It
would be nice if my struts were adjustable for compression and rebound.

Brian

--
Brian Berryhill
http://www.angelfire.com/ms/brianberryhill/