Re: Where to stay in Topeka?

To: "Ross Sponholtz" <rsponhol@swbell.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Where to stay in Topeka?
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 20:30:03 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Ross Sponholtz <rsponhol@swbell.net>
To: autox@autox.team.net <autox@autox.team.net>
Date: Monday, July 17, 2000 6:02 PM
Subject: Where to stay in Topeka?

>Ok, so if the Raceway Inn is not the place, where to stay?  I'm doing the
>BMWCCA drivers school next weekend, at the racetrack.  Used to middlin
cheap
>hotels, but not fleabags.

I will not characterize the Raceway Inn as a fleabag.  It was clean and
respectable.  Just not flashy.  They have a coin-op laundry.  That's about
it for extras.

And it is close.  It is about halfway between the autocross site and the
racetrack.

1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Chev Suburban
"If I can do it, it's not art"  - Red Green