Re: Smaller front bar for an SE-R?

To: "Brian Berryhill" <brianberryhill@usa.net>, "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Smaller front bar for an SE-R?
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 23:47:30 -0500
FWIW fellas, most of us Stock Class Neon racers do just such a swap.  But we
go buy a factory "sport" suspension front sway bar for about $70 that's
softer (20mm versus the 22mm ACR/RT front bar) and it bolts right in.  Your
Sentras and Probes might also have this option with "lesser" optioned cars
in the same product line.  Check out your dealership parts counter or the
local salvage yard.  Sway bars don't ever (I think) wear out, they just get
ugly and rusty.

On a similar note, does anybody know of an adjsutable front and/or rear sway
bar for the Neons?

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

"I ask sir, who is the militia? It is the whole people...
To disarm the people, that is the best and most
effective way to enslave them..." - George Mason