Re: Misquoted again

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Misquoted again
From: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 10:54:19 -0400
Ben Thatcher says:

<<<Throwing angry asides towards anyone who proposes changes in the
classification system is regressive and tends to mute constructive
thought. Personally, I think discussing lots of ideas is constructive
and
might even unearth some good ideas that could steer our sport towards
even greater success in the future. The members of the SEB should be
open
to differing ideas and ready to embrace the ones that have merit.>>>

Hear, hear! Every time the subject of car classifications come up the
same people get defensive about the whole thing. And guess what? They
were all on the SCAC or SEB at some point in time. We already know how
you feel and we appreciate the efforts you have made. But for
chrissakes how about chilling a bit! After all, we are only "bench
racing" here...

Paul Foster