Re: FSP?

To: elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org
Subject: Re: FSP?
From: jon e prevo <tcbracer@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 12:40:23 -0500
We put the bias-ply tires on Tim Schuh's CSP RX7 and both he and Chrystal
loved them.  She asked me about their handling characteristics after a
couple of runs, I explained a little bit, then she went out and shed
about 2 seconds on her next run.  The bias tires flex a bit at turn-in
but they seem to have much higher slip angles than the radials.

Tim, speak up.  How have you felt with these tires?  We really haven't
had an in-depth discussion since that first outing.

Keep in mind that this is Texas Region, home of 130 degree surface
temperatures.  That may or may not have an effect on this particular
tire's performance characteristics.

Jon FP 73