RE: FSP?

To: "'Iain Mannix'" <mannix@privatei.com>,
Subject: RE: FSP?
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 13:46:07 -0500
Hmm, I wonder what percentages of CSP uses the radials versus the bias ply
Hoosiers?

Just curious.  It's mostly a matter of personal preferences and what feels
good to each driver, right?  Other than the facts that bias ply tires are
intolerant of too-narrow wheels but don't need a lot of neg camber and the
radials need some negative camber to work but will work on narrower wheels.

So why choose one caracass construction over the other?

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"I ask sir, who is the militia? It is the whole people...To disarm the
people, that is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." -
George Mason