Re: stock?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: stock?
From: Mari L Clements <mrndr2@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 18:21:13 -0700
On Wed, 19 Jul 2000 17:07:52 -0500 "Linnhoff, Eric"
<elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org> writes:
>  As a point of info, the Chrysler versions are not ever officially
> called "crash bolts", anywhere in print.  Rather they are simply known
as
> "Mopar Camber Adjusting Bolt Package #04762135".  :^P

The Toyota guys weren't pleased to hear me call them crash bolts, either.
 But hey, what do I car?  My MR2 *has* been wrecked.  In the front.  By
the previous owner.  So keep that Studebaker away...even by this crazy
reasoning, I'm entitled to my camber adjusting bolts.

mlc
'91 MR2 NA
------I take no responsibility for anything below this line------

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.