RE: Alcohol Events

To: "'Paul Foster'" <pfoster@gdi.net>, "'team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Alcohol Events
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 10:03:32 -0500
When the drinking age was changed from 18 in most states to 21 it sure
caused a big commotion. It still does with me. I just can't understand
how someone can give their life for their country but cannot legally
drink.
============================
Just before I turned 18 the drinking age in Kansas turned to 19.  Just
before my 19th birthday it changed to 20 and yup, you guessed it, before my
20th birthday it changed to 21.  DOH!!!

To make this thread autocross related, has anybody actually tried
running an alcohol event as explained in the back of the old
rulebooks?
============================
Doesn't CP already do this the morning after their cookout at nationals?
;^)

I can see it now.  Between runs, instead of plain Gatorade, we're mixing in
vodka.  =8^O

NO thank you.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"I ask sir, who is the militia? It is the whole people...To disarm the
people, that is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." -
George Mason