Re: Spark Plugs

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spark Plugs
From: "Jason S." <solo2crx@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 14:11:51 CDT
Depends on the car and its ignition system I think. When I had my VW Golf I
ran Bosch Platinum plugs and thought they were great, much better than the
Autolites that were in it when I got it from the previous owner. Now in my
two Hondas I run NGK plugs and they seem to work very well. I have not
compared alot of different plugs in the Hondas but the NGK's in my CRX
seemed to work better than the Bosch plugs that were put in by the previous
owner. The Del Sol has only had NGK plugs in it since its birth back in
1994. My Grand Am probably still has the factory plugs in it, I guess now
that it has hit 100,000 miles I should think about changing them.

Jason S.
87' Honda CRX 36DP - Fun at the track weekend car
94' Honda Del Sol Si - Fun in the sun weekend car
91' Pontiac Grand Am Le - Uninspiring commuter car