RE: Spark Plugs

To: bhaden@ucsd.edu, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Spark Plugs
From: "Don Kline" <solo2dmmr2@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 17:47:34 GMT
Champions are *great* plugs.  When I had to seal an opening on the end
housing of the 13B in the Opel we threaded it and used a Champion.  I
rebuilt a 302 for a Ford van, and bought a tune-up kit.  They were out of
the autolite plug kits so I got a Champion kit.  In the process I broke one
of the plugs.  In a hurry I took an old plug from my Pinto (an autolite) and
put it in.  20,000 mile later while doing a tune-up, as the truck was
running poorly, I was removing the plugs and the ground electrode (cathode
or anode???) was virtually non existent.....except for the autolite....still
at the gap I'd set it at.

in HIS grace thru Jesus,
Don