Thanks Harrisburg Drivers/Workers

To: ax-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks Harrisburg Drivers/Workers
From: Eric Ford <detail@epix.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 17:35:18 -0400
I just wanted to publically thank the course workers
at Harrisburg 7/23 for coming to my aid (granted its part of
the duty as a course worker) when my car decided that
it didn't want to run right anymore...We did make it home
with not much problem. We'll find out what's up tomorrow.

And I wanted to comment that although I have only run at
a couple venues, it was nice to see a different strategy of
organization... and the One run I had at Harrisburg, was definitely
fun... would have liked to try a couple more, but the car didn't want
to.

Eric Ford
#4 ST 99 Cougar(with 4 guys pushing me off the course)