Re: Now Team.net is being helpful as usual

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Now Team.net is being helpful as usual
From: Adam Popp <raft321@fuse.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 15:49:31 -0400
Thanks for nominating me Mike. I know most of the people on here already
in person. And there's some of you that I don't know in person. I don't
mind being flamed because I have flamed a few people on here in the
past.  Because it's all mostly just for fun and games.
  I have gone to 2 nationals in the past 6 years, but just to spectate,
help my brother and others, and to have fun.  I went last year to be the
video man for the R.A.F.T. racers and I got some good video.  I had a
good time last year, but I will have a great time this year hopefully,
because I will be competing in the '86 silver/grey corvette that I
autocross against other B/SPers. My dad actually bought the car, and he
and my brother made it a really fast vehicle, with me helping a little
bit.
   As far as me haveing a lot of money, that's wrong. I do have a good
amount of money left over from my last job, since I'm in between jobs
right now, and I easily have enough money to pay for the warm up days
and the national entry fee. Just to let you know, I am 21 years old.
  If I send in my national championship entry fee this week, and pay for
it already, can I still get votes and if I win can you pay me back?:) If
not, I understand, I'm out.