Re: Team.net not being helpful?What?

To: Mark Sirota <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Team.net not being helpful?What?
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 12:53:25 -0700

Mark Sirota wrote:

> It's not that simple.  I just signed up, but you don't get that second
> $5 until you add a bank account.  What if I don't want to do that?

That is something that paypal recently added. Unfortunate. If one did
not want to submit their bank info, then it's still $5 for the DTN.

> You can also get $5 by referring other people, though...  But I'm at a
> loss at the moment as to why I'd want to do that.

It adds up. In my hobby of selling laserdiscs...I use paypal for 75% of
my transactions. Wonderful service. I have probably also received about
$400 in referral fees.

I just consider paypal a very nice way to instantly transfer money. I
have used it on team.net transactions to pick up some tires. I owe Mark
Allen $10, so if someone emails me his email address, I will send it.

But we should also have a snail mail method of sending checks too.  I
think it's a little messed up because JD is not with a working computer?
I know that David offered to help out as far as collecting funds, but
then he became nominated also, so that is a tad wierd. David, do you
want me to take over the collection, or is JD going to back soon? We
don't have a lot of time here.

Randy Chase