Re: Team.net not being helpful?What?

To: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Subject: Re: Team.net not being helpful?What?
From: Mark Sirota <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 15:38:35 -0400
Randy Chase wrote:
> Please send in your donations! If you are not a member of paypal, just
> join, and that gives the fund $5 for a bit of your time. It also gives
> you $5 for the trouble, and if you would, you could then easily donate
> that to the cause, giving DTN $10 for your time.

It's not that simple.  I just signed up, but you don't get that second
$5 until you add a bank account.  What if I don't want to do that?

You can also get $5 by referring other people, though...  But I'm at a
loss at the moment as to why I'd want to do that.

The site also requires cookies to be enabled, which is just plain
annoying.  And it creates TONS of them.  At least, unlike many, it
gives a proper error message when cookies aren't enabled.

Mark