Re: Class for PT Cruiser?

To: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@gdi.net>, "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Class for PT Cruiser?
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 19:48:17 -0500
><<<U/Stock....  For "Upside down.">>>
>
>BUS for Butt Ugly Stock?
>
>Paul Foster
==========================
No.  I saw the new "world's ugliest vehicle" yesterday.

I don't know what in the heck the designers at Pontiac are smoking these
days but that new Aztec is positively painfully ugly.  I cringed so hard
that my cheeks cramped up and tears squeezed out of my disbelieving eyes.

It makes the old AMC cars look good in comparison.

Damn, no two ways about it.  That thing is just plain fugly.  And the TV ads
are dumb too.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

"I ask sir, who is the militia? It is the whole people...
To disarm the people, that is the best and most
effective way to enslave them..." - George Mason