re: Class for PT Cruiser?

To: "Autox List" <Autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: Class for PT Cruiser?
From: "Cliff Loh" <cliff_loh@infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 20:10:59 -0700
From: "Darren P. Madams" <darren@madams.com>

>Just checked the online FastTrack and didn't see anything about it.
Has it
>been classed yet, or is it in the works?  Andy??? :)

>My opinion... DS for now, ES next year if you want to be extra
>conservative.  Might as well just set it in ES now and have done with
>it.  It's heavy but the torque is _really_ nice.  Has a little extra
>rim/tire but I don't think anything bigger than a 225 would fit
>anyway.

Would it be legal to run it with the rear seats removed since they are
designed to do so?  Is it the same 'removable item' as a t-top or
targa roof? We'd be talking a lot of weight here.

-c.
Cliff Loh, Vancouver, B.C. CANADA
"I started out with nothing & still have most of it left."
cliff_loh@infoserve.net,
inbred_hick@yahoo.com (alternate)