F.J. co drive needed at Seattle Tour

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: F.J. co drive needed at Seattle Tour
From: A4autox@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 23:45:40 EDT
  HELP!!
  My nephew Kevin Ormiston won the formula jr. class at the Seattle Tour last
year and now he is telling me I HAVE to get him in a cart again this year!
Ive created a monster!
  If anyone has a FJ cart in the Seattle area, or are going to run one at the
tour, my brother is willing to pay to get a co drive or rent a cart for Kevin.
  Or I will let someone co drive with my dad in my 911 as trade.
       Curt (don't wanna be the "bad" uncle) Ormiston