Re: Yokohama Slicks - Part 2

To: KWall73108@aol.com
Subject: Re: Yokohama Slicks - Part 2
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 19:57:00 -0500
Still haven't found a website, Kevin, but the phone number for PSRG
(Precision Service Racing Group) is 1-800-424-8820.  I tried to call
them about 2:45 (central time) this afternoon.  That's when I learned
that they're on the left coast and everybody I needed to talk to was
at lunch!  I'll try again tomorrow.

>From the responses I've received, it would seem that I'm not the only
one interested in learning more about these tires.  If any of you come
up with something, please share.  I'll do the same.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman