Re: Yokohama Slicks - Part 2

To: "John Lieberman" <johnlee@softdisk.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Yokohama Slicks - Part 2
From: "Rick Brown" <free2000@QuixNet.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 22:55:00 -0700
Can't say too much for today, but a few years ago when Yokes were the hot
stock/SP tire, I found PSRG to be helpful and great to deal with.  I live
within driving distance so I often would drive there and they would mount
and balance and shave (if desired) while I waited.  Nice people.
IMHExperience,

Rick Brown