Re: Driver To Nationals Voting Y2K

To: "Teamdotnet" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Driver To Nationals Voting Y2K
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 12:07:49 -0400
Gee, this is cool, I can change rules on the fly!

Anyone can start sending me votes NOW!

I was forwarded Brian Beckman's bio, but I noticed at the end he mentioned a
prior commitment with his family up in Alaska. Brian, contact me ASAP!

For those that wish to send checks via snail mail my address is below. I
don't feel like setting up a secondary account, so put to Matt Murray and
make memo references to the Driver To Nationals (unless you want to write a
BIG check to buy one of my 968s {remember that car will win with the right
driver, and I can deliver to Topeka}).

We do have get moving on this so I can tell who won and get that person
moving forward on getting to the land of Oz.

Matt Murray
27 Old Mill Road
Westport, CT  06880-6622

mattm@optonline.net