Re: 2000 Solo II Nationals Work Assignment Question

To: Adam Popp <raft321@fuse.net>
Subject: Re: 2000 Solo II Nationals Work Assignment Question
From: Mark Sirota <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 12:48:44 -0400
Adam Popp wrote:
> One of the questions on there asked if I would be available to work
> the days that I don't run.  On my entry form I checked yes, and I was
> wondering if I worked the days that I don't run, will those count as
> my actual work responsibilities and therefore I wouldn't have to work
> on the days that I run?

Traditionally, the deal has been that if you work on the days you
don't run, then you work two shifts instead of one -- but yes, they do
count towards your work assignment.

In the past, this deal has been strictly unofficial.  I don't think
it's ever been on the entry form before, so the rules may be different
this year.

Mark