Re: Heat cycle for the DOT Race tires, needed or not?

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Heat cycle for the DOT Race tires, needed or not?
From: Paul Cezanne <oblique@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 12:45:09 -0400

>I disagree, Alan.  So far in this thread there has been no Tire Rack
>bashing.  This is a forum for us to air our opinions and if it upsets you
>that someone's opinion on Tire Rack differs from yours, you should ignore
>that.  As long as no one posts inflamatory remarks, their opinion is as
>valid as anyone else's, whether this or that company supports the sport
>or not.

And besides, didn't Bill Os sort of agree with Hoosier Tom?  It is a
waste of money.

It is NOT a waste of TIME.  For some this is very important.  Bill is
very upfront about what it does and doesn't do.

--
pZ -- Paul Cezanne (formerly Czarnecki)

Please consider buying my wife's new book, The Illusionist,
(http://www.JeannetteAngell.com) and then help the UN feed the world
for free @ http://www.TheHungerSite.com