Kinser/King Sprite

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Kinser/King Sprite
From: Keith Ickes <kickes@IR.ColoState.EDU>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 00:08:21 -0600
I am looking for information on or the whereabouts of the famous Bob
King rotary Sprite that took so many E-mod titles in the late '80's. The
only information I have is a picture and names in the December 1989
issue of Grassroots Motorsports where they were reporting on the
outcomes of the Solo II Nationals.

I have always thought this to be oneIof the best looking Sprites i have
ever seen, whether for street use or race, and it obviously performed
well above average as well. I would like to contact the current owner to
learn more about the car.

In 1989 Bryan Kinser owned the car. Web searches show two Bryan Kinser's
in the US - one in Illinois and one in Texas. Does anyone know if either
of these is/was the car owner?

Thanks for your help.

                        Keith