Re: Kinser/King Sprite

To: kickes@ir.colostate.edu
Subject: Re: Kinser/King Sprite
From: LTImbeau@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 10:39:22 EDT
Bryan sold the car to a gentleman who lives in Little Rock, Arkansas, just
after or during the 1998 Nationals.  I can't remember the fellows name but
you should be able to track him down. He competed in the 1999 Nationals and
several Tours in 99 that I know of.

Bob King went on to build another Spriget after he sold the Sprite to Bryan
and Jean Kinser (she of McKammey school fame). This one was a prepared car,
73 Midget. They only went to one Nationals with it and mostly competed with
it on the West coast.

In 1997 Bob and Charlotte retired for autocrossing and sold the Midget to me.
My son and I have continued racing it. Chris destroyed the D/Prepared class
yesterday at the Bremerton National Tour winning by over 4 seconds. The King
legacy lives on.

E-mail me if you need any more help.

Larry Imbeau