Opel GT's in AutoX

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Opel GT's in AutoX
From: N61WP@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 15:12:05 EDT
I recently sold my Fake Healey after never having any luck, (or skill), with
autoxing it. My first intentions were to turn the cash into a nice, late
model used Miata. Then reality set in and most of the green went toward other
obligations. Now I am missing all the fun and I need a new (Cheap) toy. I am
trying real hard this time to try something different then the British cars I
have owned in the past. I still want something out of the ordinary. The Opel
GT popped into my head. I always wanted one as a teenager. The ones I have
found advertised seem to be cheap, probably due to good reason. Can anyone
tell me about their history in autoX, and any other good advice about them?
Anyone have one for sale?.....
James Coronato
#61 CC (car-less)