Re: Lightweight sub-atomic hair particles

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lightweight sub-atomic hair particles
From: William Loring <bloring@tirerack.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 11:15:55 -0600
Mark,

Yes, I know we're splitting hairs. To me this is just a mental exercise.
I've got no thoughts of running lighter wheels on the front or rear of my HS
Civic to try to gain some sort of "edge." This has just been a bit of
diversionary fun. Don't worry, I'm not taking this seriously at all, it's
just interesting.

Hope you had a decent drive back home. Sorry that your weekend in Peru was
cut short.

William Loring